AZ-900T01: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 Tag)Zurück
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
Module 2: Core Azure Services
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. It is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Dieser Kurs richtet sich an Personen, die die Zertifizierung Azure Fundamentals anstreben.