M-10987: Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL Databases (MOC)Zurück
Modul 1: SQL Server Architecture, Scheduling, and Waits
- This module covers high level architectural overview of SQL Server and its various components. It dives deep into SQL Server execution model, waits and queues.
Module 2: SQL Server I/O
- This module covers core I/O concepts, Storage Area Networks and performance testing. It focuses on SQL Server I/O operations and how to test storage performance.
Modul 3: Database Structures
- This module covers Database Structures, Data File and TempDB Internals. It focuses on architectural concepts and best practices related to data files for user databases and TempDB.
Modul 4: SQL Server Memory
- This module covers Windows and SQL Server Memory internals. It focuses on architectural concepts and best practices related to SQL Server Memory Configuration.
Modul 5: Concurrency and Transactions
- This module covers Transactions and Locking Internals. It focuses on architectural concepts and best practices related to Concurrency, Transactions, Isolation Levels and Locking.
Modul 6: Statistics and Index Internals
- This module covers Statistics and Index Internals. It focuses on architectural concepts and best practices related to Statistics and Indexes.
Modul 7: Query Execution and Query Plan Analysis
- This module covers Query Execution and Query Plan Analysis. It focuses on architectural concepts of the Optimizer and how to identify and fix query plan issues.
Modul 8: Plan Caching and Recompilation
- This module covers Plan Caching and Recompilation. It focuses on architectural concepts, troubleshooting scenarios and best practices related to Plan Cache.
Modul 9: Extended Events
- This module covers Extended Events. It focuses on architectural concepts, troubleshooting strategy and usage scenarios for Extended Events.
Modul 10: Monitoring, Tracing and Baselining
- This module covers tools and techniques to monitor, trace and baseline SQL Server performance data. It focuses on data collection strategy and techniques to analyze collected data.
Modul 11: Troubleshooting Common Performance Issues
- This module covers common performance bottlenecks related to CPU, Memory, IO, TempDB and Concurrency. It focuses on techniques to identify and diagnose bottlenecks to improve overall performance.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of database administration and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases and are responsible for optimal performance of SQL Server instances that they manage. These individuals also write queries against data and need to ensure optimal execution performance of the workloads.
- The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
2150,00 EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.