M-10988: Managing SQL Business Intelligence Operations (MOC)Zurück
Modul 1: Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server BI Solution
- This module introduces key features of a self-service BI solution.
Module 2: SQL Server BI Features with Microsoft SharePoint
- This module describes the key capabilities of SQL Server BI in a SharePoint environment.
Modul 3: Operating Analysis Services
- This module describes common analysis services operational tasks.
Modul 4: Supporting Analysis Services
- This module introduces PowerPivot for SharePoint server.
Modul 5: Operate and Support Reporting services
- This module introduces users to Power Query. They will use this more in subsequent modules.
Modul 6: Share PowerPivot Workbooks in SharePoint Server
- This module introduces PowerPivot for SharePoint.
Modul 7: Operate and Support Power BI
- This module introduces Windows Azure HDInsight.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
- The primary audience for this course are business intelligence professionals.
- The secondary audiences for this course are technically proficient business users.