M-20339-2: Advanced Technologies of SharePoint 2016 (MOC)Zurück
- Introduction to SharePoint 2016
- This module describes the core architectural components of a SharePoint Server environment, and identifies the key new features and changes in SharePoint 2016.
- Introduction to hybrid scenarios for SharePoint 2016
- This module describes the key hybrid features in SharePoint 2016, and the various hybrid options available in SharePoint 2016.
- This module helps you understand how to configure a solution that uses an outbound search topology.
- Planning and designing for business continuity management
- This module explains how to select an appropriate database server configuration to meet availability requirements. It also describes how to design a physical architecture and infrastructure to meet high-availability requirements. Finally,
- This module explains how to develop and implement a backup and restore strategy.
- Planning and implementing Business Connectivity Services and Secure Store Service
- This module explains how to configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS), and describes how to configure and manage the Secure Store Service application. It also explains how you can configure and manage BCS models.
- Configuring productivity services for a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- This module describes SharePoint apps and the supporting SharePoint infrastructure.
- This module also explains how to provision and configure SharePoint apps and app catalogs, and how to manage app usage within a SharePoint 2016 deployment. Additionally,
- This module describes how to provision Microsoft Access Services, Visio Services, Word Automation Services, PowerPoint Automation Services, and SharePoint Translation Services.
- Managing solutions in a SharePoint 2016 deployment
- This module describes the purpose and structure of SharePoint features and solutions. In addition, it explains how to manage farm solutions in a SharePoint 2016 deployment, and how to manage sandbox solutions in a SharePoint 2016 deployment.
- Connecting people
- This module explains how to implement user profiles and configure synchronization for a SharePoint 2016 deployment, and how to plan and configure My Site and social features.
- This module also describes how to configure community sites.
- Planning and configuring web content management
- This module explains how to plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements.
- This module also describes how to configure managed navigation and product catalog sites, and how to configure support for multilingual sites. Additionally, it explains and how to plan and manage design and customization for publishing sites, and how to plan and configure support for mobile users.
- Planning and configuring Enterprise Content Management
- This module explains how to plan for management of content and documents, and how to plan for and configure eDiscovery. Additionally, it describes how to plan for records management and compliance.
- Planning and configuring business intelligence solutions
- This module explains how to plan a business intelligence (BI) architecture for a SharePoint 2016 deployment, and how to deploy and manage BI services.
- Planning and configuring work management and productivity
- This module explains how to configure connections to enterprise server platforms, and how to plan and configure productivity and collaboration features.
- This module also explains how to plan and configure composite solutions in SharePoint 2016.
- Upgrading and migrating to SharePoint 2016
- This module explains how to plan an upgrade or migration to SharePoint 2016. In addition, it explains how to manage site collections are how to upgrade them to SharePoint 2016. Finally, the module describes how to upgrade advanced content from SharePoint Server 2013 to SharePoint 2016.
Students typically should have more than four years of hands-on experience planning and maintaining SharePoint Server and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 or later, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and networking infrastructure services. The hands-on experience or job experience should be from a solutions-based role where the candidate has worked on multiple solutions in the SharePoint Server space that includes document management, content management, and search.
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations either in a data center or in the cloud.
2390,00 EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.