M-20774: Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning (MOC)Zurück
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Azure Machine Learning
- Managing Datasets
- Preparing Data for use with Azure Machine Learning
- Using Feature Engineering and Selection
- Building Azure Machine Learning Models
- Using Classification and Clustering with Azure machine learning models
- Using R and Python with Azure Machine Learning
- Initializing and Optimizing Machine Learning Models
- Using Azure Machine Learning Models
- Using Cognitive Services
- Using Machine Learning with HDInsight
- Using R Services with Machine Learning
- Programming experience using R, and familiarity with common R packages.
- Knowledge of common statistical methods and data analysis best practices.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- The primary audience for this course are People who wish to analyze and present data by using Azure Machine Learning.
- The secondary audience is IT professionals, Developers , and information workers who need to support solutions based on Azure machine learning.
2540,00 EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.