M-20775: Performing Data Engineering on Microsoft HD Insight (MOC)Zurück
- Getting Started with HDInsight
- Deploying HDInsight Clusters
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Loading data into HDInsight
- Troubleshooting HDInsight
- Implementing Batch Solutions
- Design Batch ETL solutions for big data with Spark
- Analyze Data with Spark SQL
- Analyze Data with Hive and Phoenix
- Stream Analytics
- Implementing Streaming Solutions with Kafka and HBase
- Develop big data real-time processing solutions with Apache Storm
- Create Spark Streaming Applications
- Programming experience using R, and familiarity with common R packages.
- Knowledge of common statistical methods and data analysis best practices.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Data engineers
- Data architects
- Data scientists
- Data developers who plan to implement big data engineering workflows on HDInsight
2540,00 EUR zzgl. 19% MwSt.